re: radar detector legal states

Digest,

Here is the gist of the information I received for anyone else who may have
been wondering.

VA - illegal, but V1 might be undetectable in VA

Washington D.C. - illegal, but like VA might get away with it with V1
	( I personally, will not be traveling through Washington,
	so it is a mute point to me! )

CT - used to be legal, but is apparently legal at this time. Also note,
	that rumor has it that CT has just raised their speed limit
	to 65 mph within the past year from a hobbling 55 mph.

ALL OTHER STATES SUPPOSEDLY LEGAL ON EAST COAST

This should pretty much cover ME -----> FL

Thanks for all the input!!

Darren Beilstein