524 TD

 Can anyone recommend parts sources in the United States for a 1984 524 TD.  I
bought the car in 1986 and until now, I have needed practically no parts.  I
find that the local dealer in Tyler, TX can supply practically nothing for
this car.  For example, I needed a fan clutch this summer and it took the
dealer three weeks to deliver it.  I later needed the number 4 injector.  I
got it from Bavarian and I could not find it anywhere else.

Fred Hudspeth
'84 524 TD