Re: digest logo

Couple of thoughts here.  We somehow got stuck on the roundel/kidney issue for
our sticker/license plate bracket/badge.  The purpose of the sticker was so we
could identify each other, not necessarily to advertise for new members on the
digest, although there is certainly nothing wrong with gaining new members.
My point here is that we could put a picture of a VW on our sticker and we
would know what it meant!  I've seen some pretty impressive designs using the
front view of a Bimmer.  Isn't it possible to use a side view on our sticker
that doesn't use the Roundel?  Maybe the sticker could have a couple of side
views of distinctive side profiles.  The wheels could further serve to
identify the car as a BMW (but leave the Roundel off of the hub!).  We're
being very narrow minded about the design.

I too would prefer to have the designs we have discussed which use the Roundel
and/or kidney grill, but unless we can get approval we need to stay away from
those designs.  Besides, we need to do something with this before we let a
good idea go to waste!  Lets "just do it!"  (Awwwww @#!!%, now I've infringed
on Nike!)

Bill Klingbeil
BMW CCA 160195