Re: BMW Logos and Digest Stickers (don't ask don't tell)

I have to agree with Bubba Duane. As long as Richard has absolutely nothing to
do with the production of distribution of the decals I think the list is safe,
and I doubt BMWNA is going to know if we use their logo. Plus if they do find
out all they will probably do is send out a cease and desist order (by then
most everyone who wants a sticker will have one so who cares).

You gotta love how BMWNA appreciates our business so much they will stomp on
our heads for publicly calling ourselves BMW enthusiasts.

Mike Biles

PS: Paranoid Thought: is there anyone from BMWNA on the list?