Re: Anyway to get rid of the 37 degree chime?

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Stephen Robinson wrote:

> BTW, is there ANY WAY to get rid of that stupid chime when the temp
> hits 37 degrees outside?  Sometimes the temperature hovers around 36
> - 38 degrees for hours and the chime goes off over and
> over...everytime it sinks below 37.

 Unplug the bonger.  I did, and I couldn't be happier.  All I have to
do to compensate is not forget to fasten my seatbelt and not forget to
turn off my headlights.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and