my final word on our decals

will you people listen to Richard, he is the the Main Man here!!!
Compaired to him bubba Duane has NO say in this matter.  Richard Can get
in trouble for use of the "protected" logo's and if that happens the
fall of this beloved digest (and the bubba's it has created) would not
be far behind so Open your eyes ears and hearts to what is right and
lets apply for our logo properly this digest has been around for over 10
years (before most of you guys even knew the word, internet) lets not
destroy it by being stupid (that would defeat the purpose of a stinkin
logo in the first place)

enough said

Jeffrey Lloyd

As for (Bubba)Duane, come on man, be smart for a change, that comment
should have come from the mouth of someone like Mark Kirbort.

>At 10:48 AM 12/7/98 -0800, Steve Albrecht wrote:
>>I must cast a vote in agreement with 'Bermuda Bubba Duane'.  Let's
>>design and produce a sticker with the look we all want.  If that
>>includes the Roundel and kidneys, that's all the better.
>
>i will say this one last time:
>
>if you want to design a logo with the roundel and the kidneys, leave
the
>digest out of it.
>
>this is non-negotiable. the lawyers will come for me (as digest admin)
as