Re: Good Deal?????

In a message dated 12/7/98 10:11:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I just need some opinion to owners of E46. My friend just bought a 328i
 w/Sport Package and CD Changer. He paid $42k out the door. Is this a
 good deal?

 Marlon C.  >>

Marlon,
I guess you can always say that if you feel that it was a good deal, then go
with it.  However, in this case, I think he OVERPAID.  I bought my 98 M3/4
back in august and got it for about 40 and some change.  Unfortunately, it has
all the options, including many I could care less about, but getting it for
only 1k over made sense to me.  And, I can live with the power, heated seats,
the HK sound system, the wing, etc....anyone know what cost is on these new
E46's...I havent looked since I got done doing the research before the M.
Dave
98 M3/4