Stickers

I must cast a vote in agreement with 'Bermuda Bubba Duane'.  Let's
design and produce a sticker with the look we all want.  If that
includes the Roundel and kidneys, that's all the better.  I have
personally done a couple of T-shirt transfer designs that included the
Roundel.  I made my own using Adobe Illustrator and even included the
smooth shading to simulate the 3-D appearance. Ink jet printers do a
great job of producing iron on transfers.  I have also had a few designs
done with the Gerber vinyl cutters and they look great.  I did a vinyl
name/address sign for my mailbox and used the Star Trek TNG font, it
looked very distinctive.

BTW Duane, good write-up in the Roundel this month.

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540