BMW Logos and Digest Stickers

Ya'll are crackin' me up with the "Digest Logo" thang, fer two reasons: A)
Nuthin' ever gets done by democratic vote and committee approval.   B) BMWNA
is gonna tell you to 'go fish' if you get to their legal dept. in N.J. and
ask them nicely to use the Roundel in the sticker for "the good of the
Digest, faithful BMW owners in general, and peace on earth goodwill towards
men".

They will cut out your liver and feed it back to you if you even THINK about
using their logo and you are not a bonafide BMW Dealer or the official arm
of the BMWCCA.  You can't even use a photo of your own bought-and-paid-for
BMW in an ad for your own business if it shows the Roundel or the Kidney
Grills.  And that my friends, is exactly WHY I used it when the I made up
the RM3DR1 stickers couple of years ago (long time Digesters will remember
these).  Hell, I just stuck it on there and didn't make a fuss about it
following the Bill Clinton policy of homosexuals in the military; "Don't
Ask - Don't Tell".  My revenge for them not printing up service manuals for
us lowly owners.

  So if someone wants to make a Digest sticker - just do it.  Make it up in
...save it in a .pdf format which runs on the Gerber cutters...take it to a
graphics sign shop that works in vinyl, and if its not too color saturated
you can get a nice little 1" x 4" sticker  on a reverse mask (dat's tech
talk for an 'innie' window sticker) for $ 1.00 to $ 2.00 each with no
minimum order.  I made up the RM3DR1 and PIZZAFEST II stickers like that.
Approval of designs??? Nawwww...just make it up and print it.  So who cares
if it looks like a blue sperm cell.....we'll buy 'em anyways.

Duane Collie
Bermuda Bubba