New E36 Transmission Mount System

     A couple of weeks ago, I posted that I was going to be getting some
     Urethane transmission mounts made and offered to let others get them
     at my price.  After comments from Steve D' Gerolamo about the stress
     on the cross brace that the mounts attach too, it was decided to make
     up an entirely new mounting system.  I am currently running the
     prototype and have submitted a write-up to Suzy for possible inclusion
     on bmwmpower.com.  I don't know if she will post it or not.  In any
     case I do not have a financial interest in the new system.  Feel free
     to look at the writeup if its posted and contact the manufacturer as
     indicated.

     Jim Powell