<e36> M3 Suspension Upgrade Questions

     Hello fellow digesters,

     I want to improve the suspension on my '94 325i.  I have seen some
     posts referring to upgrading to an M3 suspension.  What components
     are involved in the swap?  I have read that the springs are not
     interchangeable between a 325 and M3 due to different diameters, I
     think.  Could someone please enlighten me about this upgrade?

     On a completely unrelated note, what doe the letters "YMMV" at the

     Thanks,

     Mike Schaublin
     '94 325i - gonna get sharked for xmas!!