Randy Rants

Randy states:

It certainly is NOT, IMO, a general discussion group like other
marquees of cars. It's very imbalanced to the "soup your car up" side.

I respond:

Yeah, so?  How long you been hanging around this list?  Give it time
man and you will start to see the cycle of life...

FWIW, BMW IS a car suited to enthusiastic ownership, and this list is
filled with enthusiasts.  As new subscribers (with excitment about their
steeds) join, we all see the same basic set of questions percisely because
this list is about the same set of autos.  Pretty interesting phenomenon,
huh?

I do not drive a 3.  I *might* drive one in the future and personally
enjoy and absorb the posts of 3 drivers who are deep into the 3 technology
and have experience on a very wide array of DIYS projects.  The same group
of "soup you car up" drivers happen to be the best informed to help us
mere mortals when we are troubled by how to take a seat out.  You see, they
had to do that to put in racing seats, roll cages, harnesses and so on.

So, please be patient, relax and as Duane would say (others have their
favorite
pilsners)"Have a Rolling Rock"

Cheers,

Jan Nelson
82 745i
83 745i  Bilstien HDs, Gottis, RE940 Potenzas, Alpine/Infinity Stereo
"performance
upgrades", 'cause I like them better than stock.