Re: Randy der anti racer

>Flame me, but shouldn't this digest be renamed "3 series racers digest" to
be
>more accurate. It certainly is NOT, IMO, a general discussion group like
other
>marquees of cars. It's very imbalanced to the "soup your car up" side.
>
>Randy
>cookies@domain.elided
>BMW CCA member

I am afraid that I would have to vote against "3 series racers digest"
While my car, E30 M3, is based on the 3 series, I consider it an M series.
I wouldn't want to be classified with all those common 3 series.  I mean are
we going to let the 3 series station wagons on our "3 series racers digest"?

BTW what kind of cookies are they?  chocolate chip?

Tom Maus
just kidding
recently returned from the Islands (know what I mean)