Logo

>course, I'm ignoring the fact that the Digest used to be "affiliated" or
>"supported by" the BMW CCA.  That whole episode with the BMW Logo Police
>(lawyers) left a bad taste in my mouth.  Also, I've seen all the
>suggested designs to which you referred, and none of them really "feels"
>like the Digest.

Yes we must get the feel of the digest.  It should be a few guys fighting
about how each of them is better than the other guy.

Randy Little                       Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com