E30 alarms

Anyone know what alarms for E30's use the double locking feature?  I'm
actually having a Viper installed at this moment in my '91 M3 and the
guy, who has owned BMWs and has been doing alarms for about 12 years,
said that he didn't think the alarm would use the double locking.  In
my '97 318ti the factory alarm did double lock when armed, but the
door lock would also, as opposed to the E30 where you go an extra turn
to double lock.  Any ideas?  No one seems to sell the factory alarm
for E30's anymore anyway.  OTOH, double locks or not, if a thief wants
my car, he will get it, right? :-/

Thanks.

- -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3