Re: Advertising ?

Hello all,
I recently joined this digest as I've got all jones'd up about a new BMW-
boy this is an active group !!!

short story- I headed for the dealer for a new A4 quattro to replace my 89
535i. While driving a pretty challenging test drive route w/ the dealer (in
sport model) and listening to dealer espouse about "performance handling"- I
literally burst out laughing........my 89 535i w/dinan suspension just flat
out DRIVES compared to that audi !  This is no knock on Audi-they're really
nice cars and quattro is great (but heavy and busy)...............So with my
head re-aligned properly I headed over to the BMW dealer, not to buy but to
convince me to buy an audi or not.
Well you know where this is going- the new 323i is really nice.
So gentle readers- I'm really in a quandry- I'd like a 4 season car, I think
the 323i kicks butt over the audi...........all in all maybe I should just
drive on ???  (135K and runs as good as a new ,no payments)  I'll be lurking
and listening out here for spiritual guidance.

My question- I have a set of 4 metric wheels/tires off my wifes 88 535is I'd
like to sell inexpensively- can I advertise here ?

Drive on
DWR
89 535i 5sp (RED- is it me or are there very few of these color out there ?)
ex 88 535is  (shoulda never sold it- this one was a keeper !)