[E-36] M3 Caster Bushings on non-M3 / Eibach

        I just ordered the M3 Caster Bushings for my E36 320i Cabrio.
Supposedly, this would increase the caster angle from 3 degrees to 5
degrees.  Was wandering if I have the replace the caster bushing brackets
(the thing that holds the caster bushings) as well.  At the same time, I
would like to install Eibach Springs.  However, the guy who sells the
Eibachs is pushing me to buy a set of AC Schnitzer Springs  Which should I
go for?  Can't find H&R springs here in Singapore.  BTW, my car came
factory-fitted with the M-Technic suspension which makes the car slightly
lower and stiffer.  Thanks for all the advice.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore
ong2jr@domain.elided