Clugged Nozzle! Clugged Nozzle!

James,

My E30's doing that too.  Its the unit that splits the line from the
fluid container/washer pump to the separate nozzles.  It's located at the
windshield side of the hood (on my car) and the unit actually regulates
the fliud from flowing back down to the container (keeps fluid near the
nozzles, ready to use).  You can pull the under-hood insulation part way
off and replace the t unit with a no kidding T fitting from any auto
parts store (or maybe even WalMart).  I bought a package of several
different sizes (1/8 to 3/8 inch) to be sure I had the right size when I
pull the hood liner off again.  OBTW, the hose clamps BMW used on my car
are a real bitch to remove (probably shouldn't be reused), so you may
want to pick up a couple of small hose clamps.

Hope this helps,
Dan
325i (E30)