RE: bmw-digest V9 #638

Randy,

I've been mostly a lurker on the list and I too am not into modifying my car
(save maybe a JC chip). But every once in a while I will post a non "how do
I mod this" question and it will get answered. Although most of the posts
seem to be leaning towards getting more power/torque/etc out of their BMWs,
I do think it's still a general discussion list. We've seen a few
non-performance threads go by, and that's only within the past 2 months I've
been on the list.

Maybe the people who want to contribute to the list want to talk about these
types of issues. Who knows, maybe there are 10 times more people who are
just like you and me and they just don't want to post any
questions/answers/concerns on more general topics. I'm sure all these
techies who provide such useful information wouldn't mind seeing other types
of questions being posted. They may not all be as enthusiastic about
answering our questions, but I'm sure a few of them will help us out.

Wesleyan Hsu
'95 325i
BMW CCA 162477 / NCC