Re: window sticker

"Delford Chaffin" <Dillpkle@domain.elided> wrote:

>The size shown on the website lookes about 1-1/2" x 2" and that
>would be about the max I'd be interested in.  Small, inside window, tasteful
>is my vote - a sticker, not a billboard.

Good point.  Also, looking at the colors used, I don't think it'd look very
good as a transparent sticker, especially on cars with a dark interior.  If
it were small (1.5" square) and was on a white background, I'd be
interested. If it were 3" x 4" on a white background, it would block more
of the window than I'd like.

One other thing to throw out - window stickers usually stick on the inside
of the glass, so have the adhesive on the front.  It'd be nice to also have
ones that are sticky on the back, so we can stick them on other things,
like helmets, toolboxes, etc...

Just some thoughts,

Jim Ochi
jochi@domain.elided