Clugged Nozzle!

	Hi Everyone, I guess this question could be for any BMW.  Just
driving home from Old Pasadena today, it started raining.  As I was using
my windshield wiper spray, I noticed only one side were spraying.  My Left
side, (Driver side nozzle) seems not working for some reason.  I'm curious
has anyone had this particular problem?  It might due to the reason that i
wax the car a lot, and it might gotten the nozzle plugged.  However, I
tried to clean it with a toohpick everytime I'm done waxing the car (may
have plugged it more?).  I'm thinking of taking out the insolation under
the hood and try to see what has happened.  Maybe something gotten
disconnected?  If someone has any similar experience with this, please let
me know.  Also, if anyone know if anything to watch out for while
"opening" the insolation, let me know as well.  Thanks.
			James
			E36 325is '95