<WTB> AFM for 3.0L big six or 528e/328e

Greetings digesters,

Put down your sticker design for a second and help me find this part.
Bosch part #0280203004 it is an AFM for a 3.0L L-jetronic engine.
Year? heck, maybe 77-79 from a 530i.  Our favorite parts guy, Stephen,
tells me the 528e/328e AFM supersedes this part.

*My problem* I need this part quick and I need it cheap, I'm cheap.
If you know of anyone that sells these remanufactured and there's a
good chance they'll have it, please pass on their phone number.

One place I haven't tried yet is La Joya (Jolla?), anyone have Carl's
number.

Thanks a bunch,

Carlos
Seattle
95 M3
78 320i Mutt with 530i engine, 528i tranny, '81 Recaros, Momo steering
wheel.  Ha! and you thought your M3 understeers badly? ;-)