Re: Logo BA

>Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 22:00:08 -0600
>From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Logo
>
>BTW, I also like the logo a lot -- just as it is.  However, Roundel
>issues may force a change, such as putting kidney grill and headlights
>on the mouse to create the BMW tie-in???

This may come as a shock to the masses, but BMW will not only threaten
legal action over unauthorized use of the roundel, but also, the kidney
grilles.

The Kidney Grilles are a trademark of BMW.   They control the rights to
them just as they do the Roundel.

As BMW is the only manufacturer in the world to use such a distinctive
grille design, they can claim that any use of said grille design is
indicative of a BMW, therefore, covered under their product ownership.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you