Vacation over already?

     Boy has it been 2 weeks already?  Who would think I'd have this many
     Digests in backlog to read?  Wow.  Lets see scan, scan, scan....  Well
     that took about 5 minutes to glean all the useful stuff :)  Sure hope
     I didn't miss anything on Bon Ami, blue bulbs, Kibortians or which
     Crystal Method album STILL doesn't have any BMW commercials on it.

     Well it seems pretty chilly here in San Diego after Bermuda, think I'd
     better get those heated seats retrofitted in.  Now if I can just
     payback all that bail money.

     Bubba Jim 'A' Powell