Jim C. chip for current 2.5?

Michael,

Jim hasn't done the tuning for the 323i yet.  He currently has the
ability/technology to make the chip but is busy with more pressing projects.

Josh
Eurosport
801 463 4919

For a Digest impaired friend...Does anyone know if there is a Jim C. chip
for the current 2.5l that is in the 323i and Z3 2.3? Is this engine
identical to the 2.5 that was replaced by the 2.8? I tend to think it is
same except maybe double VANOS, am I correct? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver)