Re: Logo

Jeffrey Lloyd wrote:

> I love The logo too..  one problem the "mouse cord" dotted line does not
> follow proper racing line....  Like we don't know how to drive or
> somthing...

But, that is representing the excess consumption of Rolling Rocks!  ;^)

BTW, I also like the logo a lot -- just as it is.  However, Roundel
issues may force a change, such as putting kidney grill and headlights
on the mouse to create the BMW tie-in???

As for form, I'd rather a decal or badge that could be placed next to
my license plate.  That area is ugly already (the license plate; and
brake lights).
Those of us with tinted windows have little use for inside window stickers.

On this though, I imagine there will be lots of different opinions on the best form
for the logo,

Brian