Re: new E46 group digest- Let's talk....

As Joan Rivers said "can we talk"?

I, for one, am NOT a racing/autocross/boy racer 3 series enthusiast, but I do
like the comoradarie of a group of guys who want to share stuff on
maintenance, repairs,  care & feeding of their new 99' 3 series (and the rest
of new E46 line as the coupe'/convertible/M come out) .

For all of those who do NOT want a mailbox full of " K&N / wheel & tire news /
sway bar heaven/ e-prom chips from hell" etc, ...... then LET'S TALK.

I cannot believe EVERY 3 series owner only bought their friggin' car to try to
turn into Al Unser, Jr.

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
MBCA member
new 99' 3 series
new 98' 740iL
..... in my 40's, love to drive, not dead yet, but don't want to end up in a
guardrail dead, either.. :-))