Re: Help my (too practical) dad!

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, K.C. Boyce wrote:

> SLE, if that helps), but considers cars merely transportation from
> Point A to Point B.  He's also a big Pontiac fan, and really wants to
> buy a GM product (due to GM Card rebate points).
>
> So, how can I sell him on a Bimmer?  Methinks I need a better argument

 I would have a really hard time recommending a BMW to anyone who
considers cars mere transportation.  When I was a Saturn owner, I
considered that car to be ideal basic transportation because of the
economy and reliability.  But when I wanted to have more fun and spend
more time underneath the car learning to curse in German, that's when
I went back to BMW.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and