Valve adaptor for tire valve stem to bleed brakes.

Does anyone know of an adaptor that will screw into a tire valve stem at =
one end and hold a pipe at the other.  I want to use the spare tire =
pressure to pressurise the brake fluid reservoir and bleed the brakes =
unassisted.  The adaptor needs to screw into the stem, hold the schrader =
valve on the tire open and have a fitting on the other end that can take a =
rubber hose. =20

I know quite a few people have done this before.

Thanks.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 is
1989 325 iC