window stickers

wow you folks have a lot of great ideas!

Bobby Crumpley graciously offered up some web space where we could vote on
a design.  Sounds good to me Bobby.

I agree with all those who say the stickers should be TATSEFUL.  I would
say also that they ought to be small and non obtrusive, because I agree
with Steve Albrecht and don't want to "crap up" my car either.

I am also guilty of not displaying a CCA badge, but that is going to change
very soon.

I also like the license plate frame idea too.  I imagine a frame that
simply said "digest.net" would be easy to execute and wouldn't look bad in
either chrome or gold.

My thoughts on a window sticker is similar to those college stickers that
are just letters on a clear backround.  Somthing small that says
"digest.net" or similar.

john