<E-28> Dislodged Spark Plug-- pinched electrode

Thanks to all who gave the advice on the Helicoil solution to my dislodged
spark plug.

Upon further inspection today with daylight, I noticed that the metal hook
of the electrode is pinched against the ceramic part of the plug surrounding
the wire.  This happened last time it dislodged also.  Any suggestions on
what this means?  Does anyone know if this would be indicative of excessive
explosion in the cylinder or if it might be that the spark plug was seated
too low and the piston impacted with the tip of it thus causing it to shoot
loose?  For further info, both times this occurred was during modest to
semi-robust acceleration from a stop or near stop to moderate speed in
around town traffic.

Take care,
Scott
'87 535i Sharked but currently belly up