Re: digest sticker

I was thinking the same thing Tom Noto was regarding the ASCII logo idea.  The
logo needs to represent all Bimmers regardless of year, make model, etc.  I
think something simple would be best.  An ASCII representation of a Bimmer
grill would be very easy to do and very recognizable to all of us.  Something
like

			oo=OO=oo.

Anyway, I like the ASCII idea.  There is a drawback to the sticker idea
though.  Anyone with a sticker would not only have to worry about anwering my
questions online, but would now have to worry when you're driving down the
road, or parking your car, or going to work... :-)

Bill Klingbeil