Digest logo / stickers

Hello all,

did somebody call for a graphic designer?  I've only been on the digest for
about a month, but , i'd be more than happy  to put a couple of designs
together.  As long as i'm not stepping on anyone elses toes.?  If thats
okie,
gimme 3 or 4 days to come up with a couple designs!

Who sould I contact/send the designs to, to post?  Would Richard Welty
place them on the digest site?  Please advise.

Chris Moore
97 VW GTi VR6 (for sale, to finance an E30 M3)
73 VW Beetle (show car)
BMWCCA #150528
hope these cars don't disqualify me!