<Misc>stickers

Actually, the UUC sticker was sort of the unofficial digest sticker, at
least among among bubbas.  While UUC has come to be associated with UUC
motorworks, the stickers themselves do not mention the company.  They are
small, testeful, and visible from a reasonable distance.  Of course, drivers
of bone stock cars may not feel comfortable with UUC stickers on their cars,
and there may be those that think this represents unneeded promotion of UUC
Motorworks, but when I see a UUC sticker, I think Digest.  Otherwise, the
Ascii bimmer is a neat idea.

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 113k
Alexandria, VA