Date: 02 Dec 98 15:42:56 PST
From: CPereir@domain.elided
Subject: E28 Temp Gage

** Proprietary **

All,

What have been the experiences of the majority as far as
temp gage position during normal operation?  Middle, 3/4, etc.?
At idle in hot weather/cold, long downhill stretches (foot off of gas)?

Mine seems to be creeping up from where I'm accustomed to seeing it,
weather conditions taken into account.

Thanks.
Cary
533i 105k