E36 M3 -Low r.w. Dyno HP #'s ?? / Airbag Disconnect

When I had my Chevy dyno'd, my engine man said that you lose 20% due to the
drivetrain.   My car showed 240 at the rear wheels (when it was stock)
which makes sense since it was rated at 300 at the flywheel.   Naturally
one would expect our incredibly sophisticated Bavarian art works to be more
efficient, but I think 15-20% loss could be within norms.

As for the airbag question (E36), pulling the fuse will not guarantee that
the bags won't go off since the DERM has a residual charge in it and it
doesn't take much voltage to set it off.   I would suggest finding a
competent BMW certified technician who can disconnect just the passenger
side airbag.   However, since the system will then find a fault (and
illuminate the SRS light on the dash) your driver's side bag may not go off
when needed.

Put the kiddies in the back seat!

Michael