Car Clubs <wob>

This isn't BMW related, but I had to share it.  There is a car club in
Martinez, CA called the Pacheco, Martinez and Port Costa Sewing Circle,
Book Review Society and Street Racing Association.  According to a
listing in the Contra Costa Times newspaper group:

"Founded 1985, more than 1,200 members.  Club meets irregularly to enjoy
their automobiles, automobile business.  Promotes Gran Prix racing at
grass roots level.  No membership restrictions, no dues."

Just for fun, I think I'll call their phone number and see what
happens.  News at eleven.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter (meetings also irregular, if you know what I mean)
BMW CCA #44977 (not free, but still worth it)