suspension upgrade for the E30

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Mark have you got any suspension advice for the me and the digest?  I
often
drive a 1988 E30 M3 that could use that little extra down below.  Just
looking for a little more out of my stock setup.  Have you invented
anything, or perhaps use a particular application?  Any thoughts or advic=
for E30 would be appreciated, especially 1988 E30 M3.

Thanks, Eric
<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You may want to email me privately, As a parner in a E30 that is
 streetable and a track club racer, =

MY partner has stroked and done a great job in
 the suspension work at a reasonable price.
Its a little rough on the street, but I like that.    On the track,
 with 235x40x17s A032Rs, it sticks like glue.
big sway bars and some mods to some bushings some =

suspension part upgrades.

Give me a ping back and I will get you in touch with the guy
 who did the car as good and as cheap as I think you =

can do it.

Sorry, nothing I have invented for this.  Im still learning =

about setting up a car.  Much to learn.

Mark kibort

PS We put the ERAM mount on the E30 and it fits perfect
as it pokes
 right out to the grill with just enough room for the fan
 now we have to dyno it.