Injectors Please help me so I don't make an expensive mistake

I have an '88 535i 5 speed.  I have done a few things to increase the
bhp, like Dinan chip, Stahl headers and free flow exhaust.  I was told
that the stock injectors will only flow 240 bhp, and will soon overheat
if run hard.  I was told by many E28 friends that the E30 M3 and E24 M6
and E28 M5 injectors fit and are the best BMW part upgrade.  I am
looking at getting a set of these injectors and I was wondering if I
would be able to just put them in?  Would they work with the Motronic
brain?  Has anyone done this, or have a 535i with these injectors?
Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob Anderson