E36 parts for sale

  Sold the '93 325is with an eye on a new M3 in the spring.  I have the
  following for sale.  I'd like to sell it all to one person for shipping,
  hassle purposes.

  -2 Mahle? oil filters purchased from Turner Motorsport
  -E36 Hanyes manual
  -front license plate filler(for states not requiring front plates)
  best offer including shipping. Email me directly.

  Observations:
  ERAM-what does it stand for??

  Endless           Electrical     Enormous
  Ranting           Rubbish        Run-on sentences containing
  About             Add-on         Abysmal
  Misinformation    Money-waster   Misspellings

  Brookstone sells a compact hairdryer and a 12v to 110v converter for
  under $100.  Buy a 6 foot rubber tube and save yourself $200!!  Power on
  demand!

  If ya' can't laugh at yourself........

  Chris

  Word of the day:

  Empirical: relying on experience or observation alone often without due
  regard for system and theory-(Websters Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary)