<E30> Wheels/Tires

Can anyone offer a suggestion for wheels/tires?  I have an 88 325iC and want
something that both looks good and offers better handling (mostly commuting,
but enjoy the occasional exhibition of speed).  I will also be doing the
springs/shocks too.  I have spent a lot of time looking around, but I am
finding that it is extremely hard to find wheels that fit correctly (15mm
offset right?).  I wanted 17", but that seems almost impossible.
Suggestions, comments, got something you are trying to get rid of?

John

End of bmw-digest V9 #619