Scott , your breaking the code.

>, Mark, it didn't help.  Please take your ERAM discussions private. =

Even if a question or issue was raised publically on the Digest, answer
privately.  Stop wasting bandwidth and our time.  We've all seen your
information, we can find your web site.  Enough is enough, no other
topic has been discussed repeatedly ad nauseum for over 3 weeks
despite continued requests to take it off the Digest.

Please, no more idle promises to stop, just STOP.

Thank you.

Scott Miller<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scott, =

 I told you that Im not posting unless posted to.   So, why didnt you pos=
to me privately????
  Whats your beef , do you have nothing to do all day but glue yourself t=
the computer and
 rag on anyone that doesnt post what youre interested?

get over it.  Now, get in your car and get out to Thunderhill this weeken=
and run in the BMW Porsche race.

you might have some fun and learn something too. =

everyone that has emailed to me has asked questions regarding the ERAM an=
flow theory, so they are interested.

Who are you to determine what is and isnt discussed on the list??

Relax, be happy, go on a drive your Bimmer like you stole it!!!!.

MK