>Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:08:36 -0700
From: Don Cicchetti <dcicchet@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Learn Trash

I'll bet there is even a fix if someone bothers to get compuserve tech
support on the line...

Of course, if that is too difficult, maybe I could do it for you.   Would=

that help you out?
Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided
'71 2002/318 (waddya mean that motor don't go in there?)
BMW CCA member 122043
<