Response to another not well though out question from Chris B.

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>I guess you're right and Bosch is wrong when they say their alternators
are
about 50% efficienct.
 =

< Do you or have you thought about how the E-RAM works ?>

Mark,  the eram does not work.  What part of that statement don't you
understand?<

What part of its been dynoed by an independant shop and it gained 4-5% on=

two different vehicles.
Ive measured vacuum in the airbox of a E30.  It is there , face it and it=

can be relieved.  (WHY DO
YOU THINK PEOPLE THAT HAVE E30S AT THE TRACK, SOMETIMES POP OFF A HEADLIG=
HT
FOR RAM AIR????   So, face it you car works well but it can be improved .=
  =

What are you talking about me saying bosch being wrong>?????????? =

 I only said that the eram pulls 30 amps,  at 12 volts, generates
2 lbs of thrus and 600cfm in free air , or 250 cfm at .25-.5 psi.   When
the  max the alternator genterates is around 90 amps,  =

the 400 watts that the fan  pulls even at 50% eff. , would still be only =
1
hp draw, and 4 to 9 hp produced. =

 What part of this do you not understand???????

Bottom line it does work, check out the dyno runs on the( innoventions.or=
)   they are not fake or made up, and I have the same runs for the V8 as
well with the exact same percentage gains.  =

mark kibort