Re: Wheel fitment

>Those wheels will fit fine.  I have '97 M3 wheels on my '94 325is (7x7.5
>front, 17x8.5 rear) and they fit perfectly without any rubbing-no rolling
>needed.  AFAIK, the fenders are identical (i.e. not rolled) between all
>E36's, so anything that'll fit on an M3 will fit a 325is and my non-sport
>suspension is stiff enough so there's no rubbing on rough roads.  The

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought a 325is has a sports suspension. Doesn't
the 's' signify a sports suspension? Or do you mean you don't have a 'M'
suspension? I ask only because I have a 325i and I'm looking to get a set of
M Contours, but BMW recommends these only with M suspensions. I'm wondering
if my totally non-sport suspension can handle them. The last thing I need
are for my tires to be rubbing. I heard someone recently put a set of M
Contours on his 325i, but they haven't been on long enough to see if there
are any negative long term effects. Can anyone shed any experience or
knowledge on this?

Thanks,

Wesleyan Hsu
'95 325i