E30 Rear headrests

Hello everybody,

I purchased a mounting kit (I forget the p/n) for
the rear headrests for my 1988 E30 325i and asked
my mechanic to install the headrests from the
original front seats (since replaced by Recaros).
I was told however that they would not fit. I've
taken a look at the RHR on another E30 and they
look the same to me!

Has anybody tried to mount headrests taken from
the front seats at the rear before? Where can
I find some instructions to do this myself?

Regards,

alex

Get free email from CNN Sports Illustrated at http://email.cnnsi.com/