PITA - No BMW content

John Fountaine wrote:
[...]
> Hell pal, even if you actually had the greatest device since sliced bread,
> nobody will buy it because you are such an incredible PITA...
[...]

So I pull into a Wendy's drive through the other day and see that they
have Pitas on the menu. The owners are apparently not internet savvy
because they capitalized the spelling of Pita on the menu board. You can
get a Garden Ranch PITA, Chicken PITA, Caesar PITA, or the one I didn't
even want to think about ordering... the Classic Greek PITA - Ouch!
- --
Ron Katona