Bubbas Gone? <wob>

OK, so I miss a few dozen Digests, and I'm reading some from last week,
and it says the Bubbas are gone!  Did I read that correctly?  What did I
miss?  Boy, you gotta try pretty hard to piss off that group enough to
drive them off!  Or, is this just a seasonal thing, like they migrate down
south somewhere away from net connections?  Will they come back in
the spring with the flowers and sunshine?  What will happen to PF III?
This raises way too many questions.  Someone better get to the bottom
of this!

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977