<E36> Stereo Amplifier Replacement

Does anyone know where I can obtain a BMW amplifier to replace the
one that seems to have died in my 1994 325is?  On the way home from
Thanksgiving at the parents, the stereo was fine, then a loud crack, no
music, and then tremendously loud pops and snaps from the speakers.
The aftermarket CD player in the dash kept going like nothing was
happening,
both in radio mode and CD mode.  I assume the amplifier has quit.
I will verify by placing the factory stereo back into the car, but I
want to get
a lead on a new amplifier if needed.

Thanks,
Matt Tremmel