making fun of asian people-Marks comment

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Mark-are you for real?!?!?!?

you would actually twist that comment enough to turn it into an Asian slur????

You need thicker skin partner.  Many of us here call this the "crygest" get
it?  Or will you flame me for "slamming" hyper-sensitive people too...

I suppose if he would have made fun of Mr. Popiels rottisserie chicken oven
thingie, you would slam him for promoting the evil chicken farmers and the
people who eat chicken, then maybe Colonel Sanders...and McDonalds for
having chicken nuggets...where does it stop?

Hell pal, even if you actually had the greatest device since sliced bread,
nobody will buy it because you are such an incredible PITA...

Quit thinking you need to defend yourself from every little "attack" and
comment people make...

It is soooooo old....

john